Hospice White River is committed to the following:
- To promote quality of life and dignity in death and provide physical, psycho-social and spiritual support to our patients and the bereaved.
- To provide palliative care in the White River area to people when diagnosed with a life threatening illness.
- To provide patients with access to a skilled multidisciplinary team of health care professionals.
- To offer palliative care and respite for all our patients, their carers and family, regardless of age, race, creed or economic circumstances.
- To ensure sustainability, we are committed to good governance and transparency.
- We value our employees and volunteers and support their ongoing professional growth and the expansion of the organization.
- We are conscious of and responsive to the broader environmental concerns and needs of our community.
“Delivering Hospice Care – Quality Living”
Which will include transparency, cost effectiveness, social responsibility, accuracy, effective team work, responsiveness, quality performance, and excellence.
Which will include compassion, respect, support, enthusiasm, cooperation, acceptance, patience and forgiveness.
Which will include trustworthiness, dependability, consistency, commitment, credibility, loyalty, discipline and confidentiality